1. Why Do I Need a Pet Sitter?
Your pets are most comfortable where the live. They don’t like their world to be “shook up.” Of course you will miss your pet, but you can better enjoy your time away from home if your pet is safe and comfortable. With a good pet sitter, your pets are safe and happy in their own home. You also will not have to worry about inconveniencing family and friends.
2. Do you carry insurance?
Yes, we are bonded and insured.
3. Will you be the pet sitter?
I book enough pet sitting jobs to keep me busy, but not so many that I can’t personally visit your home. I do have backup support though.
4. Do you charge for the initial meeting?
We call this the “meet and greet.” There is no charge. This meeting will be opportunity for us to get to know one another and for me to get to know your pets.
5. I have no specific plans but would like to have a pet sitter on call before I need one. Can we have a “meet and greet” in advance?
Sure! This will save time in case of emergency or when an opportunity for a fun trip presents itself with little notice.
6. What if I worry about my pets. Can I check on them?
Certainly. Call me any time. If you choose, I will email or text you after each visit or just once a day. The choice is yours.
7. What are your service areas?
McCalla, Bessemer, Hueytown and surrounding areas.
8. How much notice do you need before I need you?
As soon as you can, but do not hesitate to call on short notice. I will try to fit you into my schedule.
9. What if an emergency arises while I’m away and I can’t get home as planned?
Call me as soon as possible. I will never leave your pets unattended.
10. Do you need a phone call to inform you that I have arrived home.
Yes. It need to know that you have arrived home to take care of your pets.
11. Are cats and dogs the only pets you sit for?
No, also birds, rodents, and amphibians. With your instructions, I will take care of just about any creature.
12. Can you provide references from satisfied customers?
I would be happy to provide you with some names and contact information of some of my repeat customers. They have all agreed to be contacted.